REAL People Skills
How To Be Influential Without Fighting, Bulldozing, or Banging Your Head.
Learn ways to enhance your Emotional Intelligence, build great relationships, and increase your influence in REAL People Skills.
Ready to enjoy the benefits of greater influence — but afraid you’ll be perceived as pushy, aggressive, or manipulative?
In REAL People Skills, you’ll discover how to build genuine relationships and inspire those around you.
You’re about to learn:
- ‘Soft’ skills that successful leaders and great communicators use.
- How to enhance your Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Simple ways to communicate so people understand what you want — and then take action.
- How to position yourself as an influential leader through relationship building.
- Easy-to-master techniques you can begin applying right away.
- Approaches that work for all kinds of people, no matter their background or the environment in which you meet.
If you’ve noticed that treating everyone the same gets very mixed responses, REAL People Skills is for you!
You’ll laugh as you learn REAL People Skills in this fun-to-read book
- A conversational and humorous writing style that’s easy to read and digest.
- Useful (and often funny) examples of how to apply the techniques in your own life.
- Chapter checklists to remind you of how to develop and implement each skill.
- Easy assignments that help you put the skills to use immediately.
- Colourful cartoons that add interest and help illustrate key points.
REAL People Skills shows you how to use key influencing skills from NLP – without all the technical jargon.
You’re about to learn:
- How to motivate people (including yourself) to get things done.
- Simple ways to have people hanging on every word of your presentation — and avoid people drifting off.
- An easy way to tailor your message to the thinking style of the person you want to reach so they understand what you want.
- How to identify a person’s values by the way they talk and behave, then use those values to inspire and motivate them.
- A way to connect easily with people who have different sensory preferences or learning styles.
- Simple ways to build trust and be authentic.
- How to discover the ‘hidden messages’ you send when you think you’re not ‘saying’ anything.
Get REAL People Skills and watch your influence and relationships bloom!