I'm Stephanie Philp. I believe passionate and authentic people change the world in positive ways – just by being themselves. It's so important to be yourself — and to stop trying to be whatever you believe other people want you to be.
I'll support you to use your mind to create what you want, to access more of your inner genius and to live a passionate life of purpose and meaning.
With an appetite for anything that increases the potential of human consciousness, I’ve attended scores of training courses and workshops and voraciously consumed all types of books, dvd's, audio — and chocolate — to feed this hunger.
Let me help you tap your potential
Writing stuff down into a logical format helps me learn, and hopefully helps others learn too. What is that famous saying; we teach what we most need to learn? Yes, that's me!
You have tremendous depths of untapped potential — honestly you do! And the world needs you and what you have to offer – now! You can be, do and have anything you want regardless of any prior conditioning to the contrary.
I’m here to help you find what you want, guide you to all you can be and ignite your courage to do anything you desire!
I have some amazing stories of how I've magnetised or attracted what I've wanted; material possessions as well as opportunities, prizes and money. But, more importantly — I've healed myself using these techniques and created a lifestyle I love, filled with wonderful relationships.
If I can achieve these things, then so can you.
I'd love to teach you the tools you need to expand your consciousness so you can get what you want — and stop getting more of what you don't want!
"Throughout my life I've been lucky enough to meet some extraordinarily special people. Stephanie is one of them. Using her extensive skills and knowledge, compassion and healthy doses of humour, she has been instrumental in my developing and confidently following my own path"
I want to get you started on creating a future you'll love, and to show you how to do that consciously, through the power of your mind. Download my FREE 6-step Guide, and start today!
When we work together, this is the kind of expertise you’ll benefit from
I'm fortunate to have gathered a bucket load of tools to help you tap into your talents — even aspects of you that you might not perceive as talents.
For over 20 years I’ve taught NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) to thousands of people. I’m an internationally recognised NLP Master Trainer and Master Coach Trainer. I’m a qualified coach and trainer of Multiple Brain Integration Techniques (mBIT) and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
I’ve presented internationally on the topics of communication skills and using NLP.
Prior to starting my own business in 1994 (MetaMorphosis Ltd), I had an extensive background in Human Resource Management as part of senior leadership teams.
Since then I’ve coached people through all kinds of issues and challenges, so I’m well aware that life can be tough at times — and change isn’t always as easy as it’s made out to be.
Having said that, change can be easy — and quick too — when you know how to make the change. I have a lot of experience in making quick — and permanent — change!
I'm based in the small coastal community of Raglan on the wild west coast of New Zealand's North Island. I'm owned by a Tibetan terrier, Ragz and a dysfunctional parrot, Shaggy — who I'm besotted with! You could call it my 'nest'.
From here I can fly off anywhere — and frequently do! I love it here. With friendly people, laid back lifestyle, wonderful beaches, eclectic shopping and great cafes, what's not to love? It's the perfect place to come for training or coaching.
Speaking of training
I like to have fun when I'm training or coaching. I think we take ourselves far too seriously, and if I can make people laugh... well let's just say you need to have very special skills to hold on to a problem if you're also laughing about it.
Things you might not have known about me — until now!
- My heritage is English/Jamaican. I was bought up in the UK but I've lived in New Zealand for most of my life. People in England, USA and New Zealand supposedly speak the same language. I say supposedly, because there are some small, but nonetheless significant communication differences. So, if you see any words on the site that don't make sense in your part of the world, please email me so I can put them right.
- I love Star Trek, stand-up and really good comedies — but not all at the same time!
- I'm an avid learner and a course junkie — in case you hadn't already realised this. Hey, there's always something new to learn. My friends say, "Steph, other people have holidays. You just go to workshops and conferences!"
- I'm very emotional and it doesn't take much to make me laugh. I cry easily as well — especially when I hear something touching or kind words — embarrassing!
- I love chocolate, beach walks and I'm fanatical about maintaining a clean, green environment. Who wouldn't be when you live in paradise? OK, now this is starting to sound like a dating profile. Enough!
Get The Guide!
Get started creating a new future now! Download your FREE Problems to Possibilities Guide. Plus, get a free subscription to updates that will enhance your creativity.
Amanda Dunlop — Business Director
Get The Free Guide